I do bad things, very bad things and you will read about them here.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

i totally forgot i started this blog and vowed to share my slut conquests.

to make up for i will post more often. i swear.

this has been a good year and a bad year. spent some jail time and got many fine bitches.

to pick up were i left off, funny how this works. i woke up today think i wanted a fat big breasted slutty girl. got a call from work and had to go sort out some knuckle heads.
by the time i got out of there it was dark so i went down to the bar. got invited to a party by three lovely young ones, so i went with them.

one had the biggest tits i have seen in a while. she even let me take a pic at the bar if i bought them all drinks. proof.
so we get to the party and they disperse leaving me all alone. bad juju i guess. shelly here walks up all drunk on wine and i tell her i am taking pic of all the girls boobs at the party. she doesn't believe me but i shower her pics of her three friends on my camera and she gives me a quick flash
got to feel those lovely boobs for a little bit and her bf comes around the corner and ended that.

tara here i find outside smokin, give her the same story and she give me a quick friendly peak. thinking to myself that this is going good, but too slow. tara has a big belly so i ask here to give me a blowjob in the bushes, she refuses all shy until i drop my pants and show her my cock a little. she quickly agrees and off we go for a private sucky sucky. i filled her mouth with soo much cum, it dribbled out and on too her chest. i fumbled for the camera, but she turned and cleaned up.
i got ????? forgot her name, but it was her party and she obliged with more skin than i asked for. had to show her the previous pics to get this. asked her for sex as long as we were in her parents room and to my surprise she agreed to a quicky. oh she was a hot lay and got a bit too loud making some other girls start to knock on the locked door. had to shove it in her ass and cum fast. didn't see her for the rest of the night. too bad.
so we get to the prize of the evening. remember biggy tits from earlier? i find her weeping about how she caught her boyfriend with tara. i give her the revenge idea and she agrees to come home with me for a lot of sloppy sex.

and that is exactly what we did. i slobbered on those huge melons for hours in every position, felt like i was getting smothered in a skin bag heaven. i almost didn't notice, but she has a nice round ass too. couldn't handle my big dick up there too long, but made up for it with lots of tittly fucks and deep full cock blowjobs. she could take all of it. amazing.
drover her home in the morning after some morning bouncy sex. she lives in one of those huge apartment complexes.
on the way out i notice karen here taking her trash out. i offer to carry her bags and she responded with some flirting. i didn't even feel horny or wanted to stain the recent memory of big boobs, but karen had a sweet smile.
long story short, she invited me in for some coffee, tried on and showed me her new bikini and it was on. only stayed for two hours, but she seem to enjoy every minute, cumming on my cock constantly. she got dry, so i left.

called big tits the next night, but she is friends with karen so i fucked that up. oh well, more fun just around the corner, i can feel it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Insainity

I lie, I cheat, I cannot follow rules, I do discusting things, I hate myself and you as well.