I do bad things, very bad things and you will read about them here.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not been very picky lately

i has fucked cassy before, but i can't remember when. she gets really wet and i swear she must have been squirting, but i was so into pumping her to orgasm after orgasm i didn't notice. the bed was soaked.
i really like the strawberry blonde hair and pale skin, firm tittys , brings over her own toys and great oral skills.

she even let me take pics after i shagged her silly. i think she slept for like 20 hours that night.

this here is dawn. i told her to stick her ass in the air and shot a quick pic. had to hide the camera, cause she was pissed. we had hot hot make up sex after that. she rode me for two hours straight and no foreplay.


shiela is older and not that good looking, but i got my whole cock stuffed in her nice ass. haven't been able to do that to a girl in a long time. not only that she loved it. kept telling me so. then i pulled out and made her suck me dry.
even got her to run around with the vacuum cleaner on the carpet. nice!!!

patsy was really drunk at the bar. she is from out of town. got her back to my place and she passed out. did a quickly in her and placed all sorts of kinky stuff around her on the bed. in the morning she woke up and freaked, demanding what happened. haha ha haha. don't drink so much next time darling. she promised me all sorts of sex at the bar. good thing everybody hear her, cause she is a lawyer.


diane showed up at the door one day saying one of her girlfrieds highly recommended me. i made a special effort to do her right and we did jsut about everything under the sun. she finally let me snap this pic of her for a momento. sucker, now your on the internet bitch.
got another pic of her while i went to get us some more beer from the fridge. her enthusiasm shows nicely.


mary mary mary...wow what a slut. said i could to anything i wanted to her and i did. treated her rough, threw her around, stuck everything and anything in her holes and she loved it. at least it seemed that way. i could not get her to leave.
she hung around for two days, cooking cleaning and fucking/sucking. not great in bed, but i like the freedom she offered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Insainity

I lie, I cheat, I cannot follow rules, I do discusting things, I hate myself and you as well.